AHI Chapter President, Congressional Contact Team Leaders, Members and Friends
||Nick Larigakis, AHI Executive Director
||July 21, 2009
CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND ASK HIM/HER TO CO-SIGN LETTERS BEING DISTRIBUTED IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES THAT WILL BE SENT TO PRESIDENT OBAMA AND SECRETARY OF STATE CLINTON TO SUPPORT CURRENT EFFORTS TO UNIFY CYPRUS.
The American Hellenic Institute would like to bring to your attention two letters that have been initiated in the House of Representatives addressed to President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton regarding Cyprus. The letters are the following:
- Letter initiated by Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) and Rep. Albio Sires (D-NJ) to Secretary of State Clinton to support current talks on Cyprus to unify the island.
- Letter initiated by Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) and Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) to President Obama to support current talks on Cyprus to unify the island.
Please be advised that these letters will be circulating in the House of Representatives to gather signatures before being sent to the President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton. Therefore, please contact your Representative immediately and ask him/her to sign these two letters by July 24, 2009.
ACTION REQUESTED—CALL, FAX, or E-MAIL:
- Contact your Representative to co-sign two letters being sent to President Obama and Secretary of State by using our new Capwiz systemhttp://capwiz.com/ahiworld/home/
- Letter to President Obama
- Letter to Secretary of State Clinton