The American Hellenic Institute would like to bring to your attention H.Res. 838 to welcome the Patriarchate to the U.S. from October 20, 2009 to November 6, 2009 and to urge religious freedom in Turkey.
Congressman Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) sponsored H.Res. 838 with 26 cosponsors. Please, urge your Representative to cosponsor and support H.Res. 838 in the next couple days.
ACTION REQUESTED—CALL, FAX, or E-MAIL:Contact your Representative to cosponsor and support H.Res. 838 to welcome the Ecumenical Patriarchate to the United States and to urge religious freedom in Turkeyhttp://capwiz.com/ahiworld/home/
- Contact Your U.S. Representative to Co-Sponsor House Resolution 187 Condemning Any Attempt to Use the Current Economic Crisis as a Means of Imposing a Settlement on the People of Cyprus
- Contact Your U.S. Representative to Co-Sponsor Resolution Urging Turkey to Respect the Rights and Religious Freedoms of the Ecumenical Patriarchate
- Contact Your Congressional Candidates to Urge Them to Complete AHI's Candidate Questionnaire
- Urge Your U.S. Representative to Oppose Pro-Turkey Trade/Investment Bill
- Contact Your U.S. Representatives—Urge Them to Co-Sponsor Congressional Resolution on FYROM Name Recognition Issue
- AHI Submits Letter to The Washington Post; Welcomes Fmr. State Dept. Officials’ Critique of Turkey
- AHI Participates in Historic Three-Country Leadership Mission
- AHI Announces Honorees for 39th Anniversary Hellenic Heritage Achievement and National Public Service Awards Dinner
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hail Historic Three-Country Leadership Mission
- The Hill Published AHI President’s Commentary: Congress should back ally Greece on 'Macedonia' name issue
- Leading American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups to Embark on Joint Excursion to Greece, Cyprus, and Israel
- Leading Greek American Newspaper Publishes Three AHI Foundation Student Essays